Waste Water Treatment Systems
" The Name That's Defined The Industry"
1. Choosing a system is an important decision and should be based on thorough research of
each systems’ capabilities, specifications and unique points of difference.
2. Once you have decided the Model10NR best suits your family’s needs, you will need to
submit an Application to council to install your Waste Water Treatment System, along with your
DA. Some councils also require an application to operate a WWTS as well. A geotechnical
report will also be required in most areas to determine soil type, for the purpose of determining
the irrigation method and size of the irrigation area required.
3. Once everything has been given approval, Installation of the system and irrigation,
determined by the geotechnical report, can then proceed. Envirocycle NSW can arrange all the
necessary licensed trades people on your behalf or we can liaise with your builder to ensure a
trouble free installation.
4. Commissioning the system is performed after the electrical, plumbing and irrigation have all
been completed and certified.
5. Once your system is complete, 4 monthly Servicing will commence and will continue, by law,
for the life of the system. The first twelve months servicing is included in the system price, and
at the end of that twelve month period you will be provided with a contract for the following
twelve months giving you various servicing options.
Step By Step
Mobile: 0488ENVIRO Telephone: 1300 663809 Fax: 0246512701 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org